Ultra Heavy Duty 7 inch Retractable Quick Release Trolling Motor Mount Guaranteed to Last Forever
CNC Machined from 0.25″ and 0.50″ thick 6061-T6 plate this linear mounting system comes with a lifetime, unlimited use, warranty*. This model retracts 7 inches and is designed to provide a retractable mount base and bracket for your Minn Kota, Motorguide, Rhodan, Garmin, Power Pole, Lowarance or any other trolling motor as well as many standard quick release mounts such as RTA-17, MKA-21 and RTA-54**. With a built in simple to use quick release mechanism, simply remove the thumb screw and slide the motor off the end of the rail. Easy! Our system is the only one available that AUTOMATICALLY retracts and can adjust the amount of force needed to move the carriage along the rail in a linear or non-linear fashion. Along with the completely hands free integrated brake system that prevents the motor from moving unless you want it to, there is simply no better mounting system available today.
Why choose SS-7-UHD instead of the SS-7-HD?
- Fully supports motor shaft lengths up to 72 Inches! (Need longer? EXD series supports up to 108″)
- Can be mounted so the first bolt through your deck is 6.5 inches from the rub rail (Optional BMAP-RE adapter can increase this distance up to 10.5 inches!!)
- The Stainless Steel brackets that attach to your motor are 50% thicker than our other models
- The SS-7-UHD has all of the features of the SS-7-HD PLUS it uses a thicker 0.50″ base and 0.188″ stainless steel brackets. This allows the mount to protrude further out from a flat deck surface unsuported for boats that have a large slope from the deck to the rub rail. This is common on off shore vessels like Contenders, etc.
- Standard SS-7-UHD features that are also automatically included
- Additional mounting options vs our HD series mounts with a bolt pattern further back on the deck and away from the rub rail to provide more flexible installation choices.
- Provides enough retraction to bring most of the motor inside the rub rail.
- Handles gaps and small spans if your deck is uneven or has a slope or angled section that extends down to the rub rail that prevents positioning mounts close enough to the waterline to allow clearance of the trolling motor shaft.
- You have a heavy motor with a shaft length up to 72 inches and/or in combination with thrust over 80lbs capability, or your going to use the motor in heavy seas such as offshore wreck fishing or anywhere the weather can change or present challenging fishing conditions that demand the highest strength and most stable platform possible for your equipment.
- UHD mounts up to 10 inch models require using the 4 countersunk holes in the base of the mount at minimum for proper attachment
Like the sound of “NO NEW HOLES IN YOUR BOAT?”
We also offer optional adapters like the BMA-12 and DPA-1 that will prevent you from having to drill additional holes in your boat if you have already previously used other mounts or attached your motor directly to your deck.
Product overview (See Specifications page for complete information) .
- Designed to be used with the following mount systems or trolling motors directly that share the same bracket bolt patterns:
- Minn Kota: Ulterra, Terrova, Powerdrive, Riptide Ulterra, Riptide Terrova, Riptide Powerdrive, Riptide SP/ST, PD/HC Pontoon and DH40 in any shaft length or voltage configuration
- MotorGuide: Xi5 and Xi3 in any shaft length or voltage configuration
- Rhodan HD GPS anchors
- Garmin Force Kraken
- Lowrance Ghost (requires use of our TMA-1)
- Haswing (requires additional holes)
- Water Snake models
- RTA-17, MKA-21 and RTA-54** Quick Release mounts
- JM55007 (RTA-17 / MKA-21 clone) Quck Release mount
- Many other brands that share the same bolt patterns as above
- First bolt from the rub rail: Up to 6.5 Inches
- Base Rail “Puck” Dimensions: 13.25 x 4.0 inches
- Travel: 7 inches
- Mounted height: ~1.75 inches from mounting surface (Boat deck typically)
- Rated motor weight (NOT thrust): 100 lbs
- Rated shaft length: UP TO 72 inches
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty: Lifetime, full replacement*
*Please see Warranty page for complete details of coverage