Extreme Duty 15 Inch Retractable Quick Release Trolling Motor Mount
Need the ultimate in retractable mounts? This is it! Our EXD series mounts incorporate many new features over our UHD and HD models that focus on supporting very large trolling motors on the largest of boats. While EXD mounts work great with any size trolling motor they are specifically built to support 84″, 87″, 96″, 98″ and even 108″ shaft lengths and are the pinacle in strength for your mounting solution. You can attach your trolling motor directly to the EXD, OR use the quick release adapter that typically comes with the larger motors. The EXD still includes a release mechanism it also comes with up to a 6 inch reach extension at no extra cost.
IMPORTANT! You must indicate what length reach extension you need during checkout. Options are:
- “Zero” length extension (First bolts for mount are located 6.5 inches inboard from rub rail)
- 4 inch extension (First bolts are located at 10.5 inches inboard from rub rail) <– Most common option
- 6 inch extension (First bolts are located at 12.5 inches inboard from rub rail)
- 8 inch extension (MUST CALL US)
CNC Machined from 0.375″ and 0.50″ thick 6061-T6 plate this is our strongest linear mounting system with a lifetime, unlimited use, warranty*. This model retracts 15 inches and is designed to provide a retractable mount base and bracket for your Minn Kota, Motorguide, Rhodan or any other trolling motor as well as many standard quick release mounts such as RTA-17, MKA-21,RTA-54 and all Rhodan mounts. With a built in simple to use quick release mechanism, simply remove the travel stops and slide the motor off the end of the rail. Easy! Our system is the only one available that AUTOMATICALLY retracts and can adjust the amount of force needed to move the carriage along the rail in a linear or non-linear fashion. Along with the completely hands free integrated brake system that prevents the motor from moving unless you want it to, there is simply no better mounting system available today.
Here’s what EXD mounts offer over our UHD and HD models:
- Deck hardware up sized to 5/16-18 vs 1/4-20 on UHD/HD
- 3/8″ Thick top plate vs 1/4″ on UHD/HD
- 5 inch wide foot print
- 50% less pressure on your deck vs UHD / HD
- Easier / more flexible install with built in reach extension support to “set back” the mount further from the rub rail
- Distance from rub rail to first bolt is 6.5 inches, or optionally up to 14.5 inches
- Distance from rub rail to leading edge of the mount is 2.75 inches, or optionally up to 10.75 inches to deal with clearing cleats, lights, toe rails or deck taper
- Provides enough retraction to bring most of the motor inside the rub rail.
- If you need more than 15 inches we fully support up to 44(!!) inches with our SS-X-EXD product that is sold per inch.
- Designed to be used directly with the following mount systems or trolling motors that share the same bracket bolt patterns. No adapters required!
- Minn Kota: Ulterra, Terrova, Powerdrive, Riptide Ulterra, Riptide Terrova, Riptide Powerdrive, Riptide SP/ST, PD/HC Pontoon and DH40 in any shaft length or voltage configuration
- Rhodan HD GPS anchors
- MotorGuide: Xi5 and Xi3 in any shaft length or voltage configuration
- Haswing (requires additional holes)
- Water Snake models
- RTA-17, MKA-21, RTA-54 and all Rhodan Quick Release mounts
- JM55007 (RTA-17 / MKA-21 clone) Quck Release mount
- Many other brands that share the same bolt patterns as above
- Base Rail “Puck” Dimensions: 21.125″ Legnth x 5.0″ Wide
- Travel: 15.0 inches
- Mounted height: ~2 inches from mounting surface (Boat deck typically)
- Rated load: 100 lbs (motor weight, NOT THRUST)
- Rated shaft length: UP TO 108 inches (if you need more, just CALL US)
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty: Lifetime, full replacement*
*Please see Warranty page for complete details of coverage
There are no reviews yet.