Heavy Duty Custom Length Retractable Quick Release Trolling Motor Mount Guaranteed to Last Forever
Want more than the 12 inches of travel than the standard SS-12-HD offers? NO PROBLEM! We can custom make your mount specific to your travel needs with the same fast next day shipping as all of our products up to an amazing 44 inches of travel! No other mount available today can offer this level of travel and customization!
How to order
For every quantity you add of this part to your cart we will create an HD series mount that length. For example, if you wanted to have 15 inches of travel you would need to add fifteen (15) of these to your cart before checkout. EASY!
Like the sound of “NO NEW HOLES IN YOUR BOAT?”
We also offer optional adapters like the BMA-12 and DPA-1 that will prevent you from having to drill additional holes in your boat if you have already previously used other mounts or attached your motor directly to your deck.
Product overview (See Specifications page for complete information) .
- Designed to be used directly with the following mount systems or trolling motors that share the same bracket bolt patterns.
- Minn Kota: Ulterra, Terrova, Powerdrive, Riptide Ulterra, Riptide Terrova, Riptide Powerdrive, Riptide SP/ST, PD/HC Pontoon and DH40 in any shaft length or voltage configuration
- MotorGuide: Xi5 and Xi3 in any shaft length or voltage configuration
- Rhodan HD GPS anchors (Directly mounted to SS-X-HD)
- Haswing (requires additional holes)
- Water Snake models
- RTA-17, MKA-21 and RTA-54 Quick Release mounts**
- JM55007 (RTA-17 / MKA-21 clone) Quick Release mounts**
- Many other brands that share the same bolt patterns as above
- Base Rail “Puck” Dimensions: Variable L x 3.5W inches (Any length you select)
- Travel: 7 to 44 inches
- Mounted height: ~1.50 inches from mounting surface (Boat deck typically)
- Rated load: 100 lbs
- Rated shaft length: UP TO 72 inches (See UHD products for over 72 inches)
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty: Lifetime, full replacement*
*Please see Warranty page for complete details of coverage
** Requires additional BMAP-54 adapter